Theme: Developing heart and brain health around the world
Heart and Brain Congress 2020
- About Conference
- Conference Sessions/Tracks
- Market Analysis
- Visa Assistance
- Preparation Options and Benifits
- Important Dates
Welcome to Heart and Brain Congress 2020
The 2nd World Heart and Brain Congress will be held in London, UK during October 12-13, 2020 organized by Heart-Brain-cs-2020. Heart-Brain Congress 2020 will lay a platform for scientists, world-class professors, cardiologists and neurologist to discuss an approach for cardiovascular diseases with brain injury. World Heart and Brain Congress is designed to provide diverse and current education that will keep medical professionals alongside of the issues affecting the diagnosis, treatment of Cardiac disorders, Neurological Disorders and prevention.
It's an International Conference where you can select and investigate your exploration and get rules from specialists in flow look into and improvements. They will help you in research questions and guarantee your examination experimentally acceptable. Heart and Brain Congress 2020 will be a precious asset for understanding the broadness of Brain look into, creative advancements utilized in present day Neurology investigate along with heart disease improvement procedure and how associations can successfully incorporate themselves with ebb and flow drifts in Brain Research.
Theme: Developing heart and brain health around the world
The themes of the conference will include the following topics:
Cardiovascular Disease and Nutrition, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac Nursing, Cardiac surgery, Cardio-Oncology, Echocardiography, Heart Diseases in Woman, Paediatric Cardiology, Coronary Heart Diseases, Cardiac Regeneration, Molecular Cardiology, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Myocardial Infarction, Clinical Cardiology, Cardiomyopathies, Case reports on Cardiology, Cardio metabolic Health- Diabetes, Cardiac Toxicity, Brain Injury, Brain Disorders and Pathophysiology, Brain Complication, Traumatic Brain Injury, Brain Injury Biomarkers, Brain Stem Stroke, Neurodegenerative Diseases and Management, Brain Stimulation Therapies, Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia, Neurosurgery and Central Nervous System, Mental illness, Mental Health Therapies
We bring together Industrial executives, Cardiologist, Neurologist and Healthcare sectors making the conferences a perfect platform to network, share views and knowledge through interactive discussions.
This meeting will allow the attendees to acquire these new updates and share their experiences with well-recognized speakers globally.
~Avail group participation discounts on more than 5 participants~
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5 members/team)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration Proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
- Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award
- Group Registration benefits
- Keynote sessions by the world’s most eminent researchers
- Top Industries Representations
We look forward to seeing you at this meeting and we are sure you will find it an outstanding educational opportunity located in charming London.
Directors, CEO’s of Organizations, Cardiac Surgeons, Cardio-thoracic Surgeons, Nurologist, Nurology Surgeons, Physicians, Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine, Cardiac Nurses & Nurse Practitioners, Cardiology Associations and Societies, PhD Scholars, Anesthesiologists, Business Professionals, Doctors, Cardiologists, Vascular Surgeons, Researchers & Scientists, Medical colleges and universities, Professors, Medicine Experts, Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies,
Why to attend???
The Heart and Brain Congress will be a significant asset for understanding the broadness of Heart and Brain inquire about. This Heart and Brain Congress 2020 will coordinate appears, disperse information, and meet with recurring pattern and potential investigators and get name affirmation at this 2-day event. Broadly acclaimed speakers, the most recent frameworks, methodologies, and the most current updates in Cardiology and Neurology field are indications of this conference. This year conference will comprises of major sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in various field of Cardiovascular & Neurological diseases.
The benefits provided to the attendees are:
- Certificates will be provided to all speakers, delegates and students
- Accepted abstracts will be published in respected journal and provided with DOI
- A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event
- Opportunity to meet world’s renowned at this event
- Keynote forums by Prominent Physicians & Professors
- Best platform for Global business and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to organize Workshop/Symposium
- Oral/Poster presentations by Young Researchers
- Best poster award for students
Scope & Importance:
The world is ending up step by step presented to general wellbeing difficulties and dangers for Heart and Brain diseases. This Conference provides a unique prospect for academicians, educators & clinicians as well as for experts and scholars of higher education from all across the globe to convey and share unique ideas on crucial matters and latest trends in the field of Cardiology and Neurology. Beginning from counteractive action through ideal consideration lastly the focused on treatment modes and restoration, the entire scope of cardiovascular infection will be given world-class staff, scientists, and coaches just as human services clinical experts.
Neurocardiology features the present subject about heart afferent components that is answerable for cardiovascular reflexes just as the efferent engine neurons. A lot of research has been proceeding to outline the neuroanatomical and utilitarian association of the autonomic sensory system which controls cardiovascular work. A far reaching component of the neurons that are innervating the heart in ordinary, sick state. A brief review of neuron manages the heart and results in some major clinical conditions, for example, arrhythmias and cardiovascular breakdown.
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Neurocardiac Axis Link
- Imbalance of Autonomic Neural Inputs
- Changes in Neural Oscillations
- Maintaining Homeostasis
2. Heart Disease and Brain Health
Vascular—vein—issues incorporate atherosclerosis (the development of greasy plaque in the supply routes) and arteriosclerosis (the hardening of corridors with age). Both are outstanding supporters of coronary illness. These equivalent procedures can likewise harm cerebrum work by meddling with the enduring inventory of oxygen-rich blood that supports synapses. On account of a stroke, here and there called a "cerebrum assault," huge swaths of mind tissue kick the bucket when a blood coagulation in a significant cerebrum conduit unexpectedly stops the progression of blood. Notwithstanding experiencing prompt harm a stroke, about one of every three stroke survivors will in the end create dementia.
3. Stroke and Aortic Dissection
Stroke can be characterized as mind tissue harm brought about by poor blood stream in cerebrum vessels. Cerebrum stroke associated with aortic blood stream unsettling influences is an uncommon malady and its frequency is hard to accept. In any case, 10-half of patients with aortic analyzation may not encounter any torment. If there should be an occurrence of 18-30% patients with aortic dismemberment neurological signs are first infection introduction and among them ischemic stroke is the most well-known. The most mainstream aortic dismemberment order is with utilization of Stanford framework. Type An includes the rising aorta and type B is happening distal to the subclavian course. Aortic dismemberment hazard components incorporate hypertension, cystic medionecrosis, bicuspid aortic valve and Marfan's or Ehlers-Danlos disorder.
4. Neurohormones and Heart Failure
Cardiovascular breakdown with decreased launch part (HFrEF) creates when heart yield falls because of cardiovascular damage. The most well-perceived of the compensatory homeostatic reactions to a fall in heart yield are actuation of the thoughtful sensory system and the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone framework (RAAS). For the time being, these 'neurohormonal' frameworks incite various changes in the heart, kidneys, and vasculature that are intended to keep up cardiovascular homeostasis. Be that as it may, with constant enactment, these reactions result in haemodynamic stress and apply pernicious impacts on the heart and the dissemination. Neurohormonal actuation is presently known to be one of the most significant components basic the movement of cardiovascular breakdown, and remedial enmity of neurohormonal frameworks has become the foundation of contemporary pharmacotherapy for cardiovascular breakdown.
5. Echocardiography & Neuroimaging
Echocardiography is an examination system that uses high recurrence sound waves to create essential pictures of the heart. The picture is generally known as an echocardiogram. This test recognizes observing the working of heart and its valves. The photos can recognize the blood coagulations in the heart, liquid in the sac around the heart, issues with the aorta. An echocardiogram is essential key in deciding the cardiovascular wellbeing. It can likewise uncover heart deserts in unborn children.
Neural imaging or Neuroimaging is the utilization of a few strategies to either legitimately or in a roundabout way picture the structure, capacity of the sensory system. Neural tissue designing can be utilized to get, improve, or generally misuse the properties of neural frameworks and Neuro processing is the investigation of mind work as far as the data treating properties of the structures that make up the sensory system.
6. Pediatric Cardiology & Neurology
The part of Pediatric Cardiology is responsible for the examination of intrinsic heart absconds, performing demonstrative methods, for example, echocardiograms, cardiovascular catheterizations, and electrophysiology thinks about, and for the on-going supervision of the spin-off of coronary illness in newborn children, youngsters and teenagers.
The part of sensory system which manages the investigation of the fix, finding, or moderation of the kids or children called as pediatric nervous system science. It includes pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric neuropathy, pediatric neuroimaging and so forth.
7. Cardiac & Neuroscience Nursing
Heart nursing is unprecedented nursing field which works with patients who experience the ill effects of assorted circumstances of the cardiovascular framework. Cardiovascular medical attendants help treat and care issue, for example, flimsy angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary vein malady, congestive cardiovascular breakdown, localized necrosis of myocardium and heart arrhythmia under the course of a cardiologist. Heart attendants work in a wide range of conditions, including coronary consideration units (CCU), heart catheterization, concentrated consideration units (ICU), working theaters, heart restoration focuses, clinical research, cardiovascular medical procedure wards, cardiovascular serious consideration units (CVICU), and cardiovascular medicinal wards.
Interventional cardiology is a part of cardiology that manages the catheter-based treatment of basic heart illnesses. Interventional cardiology is a non-careful alternative which uses a catheter – a little, adaptable cylinder – to fix harmed or debilitated vessels, limited veins, or other influenced portions of the heart structure. An enormous number of strategies can be performed on the heart by catheterization. The fundamental focal points of utilizing the interventional cardiology or radiology approach are the shirking of the scars and agony, and long post-employable recuperation. Moreover, interventional cardiology technique of essential angioplasty is currently the best quality level of care for an intense myocardial dead tissue.
9. Artificial Heart Valve Surgery:
Heart valve medical procedure is a strategy to treat heart valve sickness. In heart valve illness, in any event one of the four heart valves that keep blood streaming in the right course through your heart doesn't work appropriately. On the off chance that the indications of heart valve illness can't be controlled with prescription, medical procedure might be expected to fix or supplant a deficient valve so as to anticipate harm to the remainder of the heart (cardiovascular breakdown). On the off chance that fix is conceivable, it is favored over substitution in light of the fact that a fixed valve is more grounded than a substitution valve. There are two choices for valve substitutions, mechanical or tissue valves. An as of late created non-careful alternative for supplanting the aortic valve in certain patients is percutaneous aortic valve substitution.
10. Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism:
Weight will expand the opportunity of cardiopathy and stroke. Notwithstanding, it hurts essentially the guts assignment and vessel framework. It is additionally a genuine purpose for gallstones, degenerative joint pain, and metabolic procedure issues. moreover to weight increase might be a continuous result of heart-harming style choices like absence of activity and a fat-loaded eating routine. Fat can likewise bring about genuine conditions like a coronary disappointment, inside which your heart can't siphon enough blood to the body. Having a polygenic infection or pre-diabetes puts one at expanded hazard for cardiopathy and stroke. One will bring down its hazard by keeping the glucose (otherwise called glucose), cardiovascular ailment, and blood steroid liquor close to the guided objective numbers the degree brief by polygenic illness authorities for all time wellbeing. Stroke and coronary cardiopathy will be brought about by a comparative drawback induration of the corridors.
Cardio oncology is described as the interdisciplinary field of prescription in which the clinical changes of cardiovascular system are considered in the midst of the different procedures for meds of ailment. A complete purpose of Cardio oncology is to find a congruity between oncologic reasonability and diminishing negative cardiovascular impacts. Sequential assessment of left ventricular systolic limit and cardiovascular biomarkers may similarly be considered in the picked peoples of patient. Mischief can in like manner occur in the midst of whole deal follow-up after coronary vein evade join together (CABG). Cardio-oncology contemplates helps oncologists in early treatment by almost seeing the center of their patients to guarantee them.
12. Brain engineering:
Neural Engineering is utilized to get fix, supplant, improve or generally abuse the properties of Neural System by utilizing different medicinal claim to fame building or bio-designing methods. Neural specialists can illuminate configuration issues at the interface of living tissue or non living structure. They utilize different electromagnetic methods, for example, MRI checking to inspect and find out about mind movement.
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) happens when an outside mechanical power is applied to the head and influences mind working. It tends to be brought about by a hit to the head or an infiltrating head damage or a fast quickening deceleration occasion if the head has not been straightforwardly struck. For the most part normal in a huge gathering of illness causing obtained cerebrum wounds.
14. Neurosurgery and Central Nervous System:
Neurosurgery, or neurological surgery, is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
- Vascular & endovascular neurosurgery
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Neurosurgical oncology
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Advances in Neurosurgery
15. Brain Disorders and Pathophysiology:
Brain disorders are diseases that affect the brain and the central and autonomic nervous systems. As stated in the reports around 164 million Europeans has been facing brain and related disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson disease, Epilepsy , Eating disorders, Brain Tumors, Stroke etc. This session involves the diagnosis, treatment of disease or malfunctioning of the brain, muscles, peripheral nerves, spinal cord and autonomic nervous system, as well as the neural blood vessels.
- Central nervous system disorders
- Autonomic nervous system disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Parkinson’s and Huntington’s Disease
- Anxiety and Depression
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
16. Brain Stimulation Therapies:
Deep brain stimulation (DBS) is a neurosurgical therapy involving the implantation of a medical device called a neurostimulator i.e. called as 'brain pacemaker' which helps to send electrical impulses through inserted electrodes, to exact targets in the brain nuclei for the treatment of movement and neuropsychiatricsyndromes. DBS therapy select brain areas to providing therapeutic supports for treatment-resistant syndromes like Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, dystonia, chronic pain, major depression and obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD)etc.
- Neurological examination
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
17. Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia:
Alzheimer's is a kind of Dementia and it’s caused due to problems with memory, thinking and behaviour. It’s a neurodegenerative disorders, it first involves the parts of the brain that control thought, memory and language. People with this disease may have trouble remembering things that happened recently or names of people they know. A related problem, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), causes more memory problems than normal for people of the same age. Many, but not all, people with MCI will develop Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cholinergic Hypothesis
- Amyloid Hypothesis
- Down Syndrome
- Mental illness
18. Case Report of Cardiovascular complications of brain injury:
There are about more than 600 neurocardiac diseases in the world. There are about 248 case reports in intracerebral malignant lymphoma, two cases of intracranial subdural hematoma and 167 cases of Extradural Hematoma.
Case reports on Cardiology and Neurosurgery track are made to share scientists, researchers, doctor’s practical experience of new and critical neurological conditions and injuries and to influence young researchers. It enables other researchers to gather knowledge and ideas about new technologies, clinical trials, drug testing and other new aspects on Cardiology and Neurosurgery.
- Clinical case reports
The Heart and Brain Conference will bring together Cardiologists, Neurologist, Cardiac & Cardio-thoracic Surgeons, Scientists, Professors, Researchers, Medical Students & Business Professionals to discuss about various topics as in Heart Brain Diseases and so on, under a solitary rooftop for a brief, yet an exceptional timeframe for their sharing of information among themselves.
Why this Conference happening??
Over the past 25 years, the burden of Cardiac and neurological disorders has been increased substantially. Neurological disorders are the leading cause of death and disability in the world today. The most prevalent neurological disorders were
- Headache Cases (about 1,500 million)
- Migraine (about 1,000 million)
- Medication overuse headaches (about 60 million)
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia (about 46 million)
A planned overview of patients with valvular coronary illness (VHD):
- Coronary angiography was used in 85.2% of patients before intervention.
- The Euro Heart Survey (EHS) programme has been initiated order to provide quantitative information on cardiovascular disease.
- To prevent the incidence of cardiovascular (CV) disease, by implementing strategies to reduce the burden of CV risk factors and incidence of CV disease, and develop appropriate models for healthy CV lifestyle.
With individuals from around the globe concentrated on finding out about Cardiology alongside the nervous system science issue, this is your single best chance to arrive at the biggest gathering of members from the emergency clinics, Universities, people group, and so forth. Widely acclaimed speakers, the latest systems, strategies, and the most up to date refreshes in Cardiology and Neurology field are signs of this gathering.
London is the most populous city in the United Kingdom. There are about 15 Universities in and around London which are working in the field of Cardiology and around 1000 neurologists, psychiatrists and neurosurgeons are working exclusively on Neurological disorder in London. National Alliance provided fund of $650 million to fuel the research on mental illness. NARSAD Young Investigator Grant provides $30,000 per year on research in Neural and behaviour disorders such as schizophrenia, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, child and adolescent mental illnesses. Brain tumour research receives less than 1% (0.7%) of national cancer research spending in the UK
Thinking about these elements, this year we arranged our Conference in London.
The global cardiology market includes interventional, cardiac & cardiovascular devices. The global interventional cardiology devices market has been expected to grasp $25.16 billion by 2020. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific market is expected to go above $6.4 billion by 2022, growing at a lucrative rate over the forecast period. The global market for cardiovascular surgical devices used in the operating room was worth about $31 billion in 2010. By 2015, this market ranged almost $48 billion at a CAGR of 8.7%. By 2017, it is estimated to reach at a market value of $70. The growth is attributed to the presence of large initial opportunities, rising healthcare expense, cardiovascular disease incidence rate and disposable income levels. The advance of these products in this region also depends on the restitution policies given by each of the European nations.
Global Cardiovascular Procedures report details:
The market investigation of neuroscience speaks to the biggest and undiscovered market in the restorative division. This evaluated market investigation depends on the likelihood of endorsement and offers of items in late-arrange improvement, statistic patterns and showcasing of the item. Developing markets indeed helps incomes. CNS therapeutics contains around 15% of complete pharmaceutical deals, almost $30 billion around the world. As indicated by the most recent market examination, it is gauge that Global Neurology Endoscopy Devices Market is anticipated to show development of at 7.20% CAGR during the period 2017-2021. There are around 15 Universities in and around London which are working in the field of Neuroscience.
Major Associations around the Globe
- The American Society for Preventive Cardiology
- Brazilian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- World Heart Failure Society
- Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology
- Japanese Society of Echocardiography
- The brain & behaviour research foundation
- American Academy of Neurology
- European Neurological Societies
- World Federation of Neurology
- Hilarescere Foundation in Italy
- ESNR European Society of Neuroradiology
Associations of Cardiology and Neurology are there in UK
- The British Cardiovascular Society
- The British Neuropsychiatry association
- British Neuroscience Association
- Brain Injury Association of London
- European Society of Cardiology
- Royal Society of London
- International Headache Society
- British brain tumor association
- Scottish Association for Mental Health
- Gill Heart & Vascular Institute
Around 500 top universities globally working in the field of Neuroradiology
- Dalhousie University
- Leiden University- Neither land
- Temple University USA
- University Oklahoma
- Boston Coll USA
- Florida International University
- University California – Davis
- University Sheffield
- University Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- Cardiff University
- University of Toronto – Canada
There are around 200 universities in UK which are working in the field of Neuroradiology
- University Newcastle
- University reading
- University of St Andrews
- The Open University
- University of Cambridge
- OXFORD University
- University East Anglia
There are about 15 Universities in and around London which are working in the field of Neuroradiology
- University College London- UK
- King college London –UK
- Brunel University London
- City University London
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Imperial College London
- Birkbeck University
- Kingston University
- The University of Buckingham
- St George's, University of London
- University of East London
- Middlesex University
- University of Greenwich
- University of West London
Around 20 hospitals are there in London
- Queens Square hospital
- Walton Centre
- Life Beacon Bay Hospital
- Charing Cross Hospital
- Cromwell Hospital
- Kings College Hospital
- The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- The Royal Free
- Barts and the London Centre for Neurosciences
- St George's Hospital
- The Wellington Hospital
- The London Spinal Injuries Unit
- Stoke Mandeville Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital
- Guy's Hospital
- St Thomas' Hospital
- The Hammersmith Hospital
- The London Gamma Knife Centre
- Gamma Knife Centre at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
- The CyberKnife Centre London
When applying for a visa to Europe you will have to submit some required documents as part of the Schengen Visa Application.
The following list of documents is required for any short-term Schengen visa application:
- Visa application form. Fully completed and signed.
- Two recently taken photos must be attached. Both photos must be taken within the last three months, according to the visa photo requirements.
- A valid passport. Not older than 10 years and it should valid for at least three more months beyond the date you plan to leave Schengen area. Older passports with visas on them (if you have any).
- Round trip reservation or itinerary. It must include dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area. You can use the visa consultation services. These guys can handle most of your visa requirements such as flight itineraries, hotel reservations along with free consultation over email.
- Travel insurance policy. A document that proves you have travel health insurance for the whole Schengen territory, with a minimum coverage of 30,000 euros in case of any medical emergency as illnesses, accidents and even repatriation in case of death.
Proof of accommodation. A document that shows where you will be accommodated throughout your stay in Schengen. This can be one of the following:
- A hotel/hostel booking.
- A letter of invitation from a host at whose house you will be staying.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially throughout your stay in the Schengen. This can be one of the following:
- Bank account statement – that shows you have enough money in your account for the trip. The statement shall be no older than 3 months.
- Sponsorship Letter – by another person that confirms they will be financially supporting your trip to the Schengen. In order for this letter to be valid, it must be accompanied by a bank statement of the sponsor, no older than three months.
- A combination of your bank account statement and a letter of sponsorship.
- Proof of paid visa fee. €60 for adults and €35 for children from 6 to 12 years old.
PARTICIPATION OPTIONS: Heart And Brain 2020, provides the participants with different modes or ways to participate under either ACADEMIC / STUDENT / BUSINESS Category
- Keynote speaker: 40-45 minutes
- Speaker (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
- Speaker (workshop): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (special session): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (symposium): more than 45 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Young Research Forum (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
- Delegate(only registration): will have access to all the sessions with all the benefits of registration
- Poster presenter: can present a poster and enjoy the benefits of delegate
- Remote attendance: can participate via video presentation or e-poster presentation
- Exhibitor: can exhibit his/her company’s products by booking exhibitor booths of different sizes
- Media partner
For more details about each mode, kindly contact: Whatsapp: +65 3158 1626
- Attend Keynote Presentation by world’s most eminent researchers
- Access to all the sessions
- Get OCM certificate
- Get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research
- Get your abstracts published with unique DOI in International Journals
- Get up to 40% discounts over group registartion
- Get Handbooks and conference kits
- Get an access to the network with eminent personalities from worldwide
First round of abstract submission deadline: 26th December 2019
Early bird registration: 30th December 2019
- Interventional Cardiology
- Artificial Heart Valve Surgery
- Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Brain engineering
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neurosurgery and Central Nervous System
- Brain Disorders and Pathophysiology
- Brain Stimulation Therapies
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Case Report of Cardiovascular complications of brain injury
- Heart Disease and Brain Health
- Stroke and Aortic Dissection
- Neurohormones and Heart Failure
- Echocardiography & Neuroimaging
- Pediatric Cardiology & Neurology
- Cardiac & Neuroscience Nursing
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
To Collaborate Scientific Professionals around the World
|Conference Date||October 12-13, 2020|
|Sponsors & Exhibitors||
|Speaker Opportunity Closed|
|Poster Opportunity Closed||Click Here to View|
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis
- Journal of Neurological Disorders
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by